Forge Shop Helper (Trainee)
Group Insurance Benefits
All employees - both salaried and hourly - of Unit Drop Forge enjoy a comprehensive insurance benefit program, including:
- Health Insurance - An affordable High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) available for employees and their families without extensive waiting periods.
- Dental Insurance - A Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) dental plan is available to all employees and their families.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Sickness & Accident (S&A) Insurance - Provides a benefit to replace a portion of your regular pay if you become disabled.
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance - Provides a monthly income benefit after your S&A benefits are exhausted.
Specific details regarding insurance plans will be discussed during the interview process.
401(k) Savings & Retirement Plan
New employees are eligible for participation the first of the month following the date of hire. Employees may make pre-tax contributions as a percentage of earnings, up to annual legal maximum.
The Company also makes monthly contributions of a percentage of the monthly gross earnings of each employee. Company contributions are made whether or not the employee makes any contributions.
Our 401(k) plan administrator provides a wide variety of investment choices at varying levels of risk and return. Loans and rollovers from previous 401(k) plans are allowed.
Paid Time Off
- Vacations - The Company provides generous paid vacation time during each vacation year (June 1 through May 31) based on length of service.
- Paid Holidays - Employees enjoy a generous number of Company-paid days off to spend with family and friends.
- Tuition Reimbursement - For approved programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay